PRIVATE JET MAINTENANCE
Regular upkeep, maximum uptime.
From basic line maintenance to heavy maintenance checks, our Transport Canada approved aircraft maintenance organization gets your aircraft out of the hangar and back in the air with as little downtime as possible. As aircraft owners and operators ourselves, we understand that safety and reliability are at the forefront of your priorities.
Ensuring that your aircraft is maintained to the highest standards is key, which is why we have developed our industry leading maintenance practices over the last two decades. Whether you operate a private jet, turboprop, piston, or helicopter, Jetport’s expert aircraft maintenance engineers will work tirelessly to keep your aircraft up and running.
A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCE
Knowledge, experience & dedication.
Our Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO 52-98)* has been entrusted by numerous aircraft owners since its inception in 1998.
Your one-stop shop for maintenance services.
Below is a list containing a selection of our aircraft maintenance capabilities. If you have any questions about how we can help you, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Minor & major inspections
- Line maintenance
- Engine changes (piston & turbine)
- Troubleshooting & snag rectification
- Maintenance management
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Importation of aircraft
- Ministers Delegate Import/Export (MD-M) service
- Records management
- Weighing of aircraft
- Video boroscopes
- Pitot/static checks
- ELT Recertification
- CVR FDR ULB Re-Certification
- Parts sourcing
- Uncompromising safety standards
- Competitive pricing
- Wholly owned hangar facility & FBO
- AOG mobile services
*We provide coordination and oversight for a variety of projects with preferred partners for avionics repair and upgrade, interior refurbishments, paint services, Non-Destructive Testing (NDT), composite and sheet metal structural repairs.
Line Maintenance Capabilities:
- Beech King Air series
- Beech twin piston powered
- Bombardier (Canadair) Challenger 600 series (600, 601, 604, 605)
- Bombardier (Global Express) BD-700 series (GLEX, GL XRS, 5000, 6000, 6500)
- Cessna Citation 500 series
- Cessna single turbo/propeller
- De Haviland DHC-8 series (100, 200, 300, Q400)
- Gates Learjet series
- Gulfstream G100 series
- IAI Astra series
- Pilatus series
- Piper turbo-propeller
- Piper twin piston powered
- Single piston powered
- Eurocopter (Aerospatiale) AS355 Twinstar series
- Bell 206 series
- Eurocopter EC 120B series
- MD Helicopters (Hughes369) 500 series
- MD Helicopters (MDHI) 500N/600N series
- Robinson piston powered